Friday, September 16, 2011

And that's all she wrote...

It is now September 16th, 1:27 p.m., almost 24 hours since this year's Chocolate Fest event concluded. I'm going to be honest: I am slightly in shock! It seems like just yesterday we were getting started with everything. The first phone calls to vendors were going out (the first of probably 1.8 billion), the first designs for the fliers were being designed, and I was figuring out how the heck one writes one of these new fancy blogmajigers! I feel like I've learned more about chocolate than anyone could possibly want to know this summer, but I've also about the sweet chocolately center that people have inside of them! That's right...this is going to be one of those sugary sweet sappy blogs. So get ready.

Over the past several months I've seen all of the hard work, determination, and passion that the people here at Young Audiences* have put into Chocolate Fest! The staff here is made up of wonderful folks who are trying to make a difference in the world and you should probably give them a huge donation. Haha, I'm just joking! Unless you really want to give them a huge donation, because that would be wonderful. I want to sincerely thank them for letting me be a part of this! Through all of the meetings, emails, research, more meetings, more emails, phone calls, and Post-its, I've learned a lot and had a great experience! And I hope of all of you, dear blog readers, have gained something as well! Whether it be discovering a great new recipe...bourbon brownies were a favorite here in the office....or realizing that it's okay to eat chocolate every single day, or hopefully learning something about Young Audiences, I hope that we've been able to share something special with all of you!

So, thank you everyone for tagging along on this blogging journey!

And sincere thank yous to everyone who attended yesterday's Chocolate fest! It was a blast! I personally walked away with four cupcakes, plus some mousse!

We will hopefully see all of you at Chocolate Fest 2012!

See, that wasn't too overly sappy! Although, I think I need a cupcake now...

-Intern Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment